QPST Tool Free Download for Windows – QPST 2020 Download
What is QPST
QPST Tool free download, QPST 2020 is a package of tools for Windows, designed to config, control and monitoring and test CDMA phones that has a Qualcomm ASICs (Application-specific integrated circuit).
The QPST 2020 Package Includes:
- EFS Explorer
- eMMC Software Download
- Memory Debug App
- QPST Configuration
- RL Editor
- Service Programming
- Software Download
- Wlan Editor
How to install QPST tool:
And Qpst User Guide pdf – This guide describes how to use the component applications of the Qualcomm Product Support Tool (QPST 2019) software. This chapter provides information needed to install and run the QPST™ applications, including the operating system and hardware requirements. It also provides support for installing the phone hardware and security adapter used by QPST.
If you are installing QPST on Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, or Windows XP, you must have Administrator access to the workstation on which QPST is to be installed; contact your own computer support organization if you need this type of access granted.
For Installing QPST, you must first set up the computer:
- Make sure the desktop or laptop computer is ready to power up and has Windows XP orWindows 7 or Newer operating system.
- Windows XP or Windows 7 users must have Administrator privileges for the system. After
QPST is installed, you can run it from any user account.
- At least one available serial I/O port (COM 1 to 9).
- 20 MB of free space on hard disk to store and run QPST 2019. Additional space is needed for storing backup and download files.
- To run QPST for the first time, from the Start menu, All Programs → QPST → QPST Configuration.
Technical & Screenshots
- File Version: 2.7.429
- File Version: 17 MB
- Requirements: Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 2012 / 2008 / Windows XP
- License: Free
- Company: qualcomm.com